Problems Vray 1.5R2 DR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems Vray 1.5R2 DR

I am using Vray 1.5R2, i have been using for the past 2 months . I have been trying to render an animation using DR. I save a precalculated LCmap and save it on all of my nodes. Then I have tried to render using several combinations. What is happening is that vray will render the 1st frame with all the nodes. On frame 2 the nodes dissappear and no longer contribute to that rendering of the animation.

I am able to calculate an IRmap using Distributed rendering. But I am trying to avoid IRmap altogether.

When i go to render the saved Irmap, the same thing happens. The nodes contribute to render frame 1 and then stop rendering from frame 2 -100.

What recommendations do you have for me?

Please advise.

just use backburner to render your animation, i wouldnt recommend rendering each frame with DR
    Chris Jackson
    Shiftmedia
    www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

i honestly dont know whats the problem. i have zero problems doing irradiance maps for flythroughs with DR

---------------------------------------------------
      MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
      stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

I have even tried rendering with DR in Vray 1.5R3 and I am still getting the same result. Please any help is appreciated.

Comment

Working...
        X