switch /3gb not working anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• switch /3gb not working anymore

hey guys, this switch is the only thing who have save my life concerning all my files have memory issues... but always after buying a new machine i got more dificulties tom put it to work, first was with the notebook, i could only use it with the option userva=3030, i dont even know if this is the same as /3gb... the problem is that now i have bought a core2duo and cant put this shit to work, i dont know why this is so hard to work... anybody has a real solution for this? any of you have already experienced troubles with it and got any solution about how to make it works definitelly?
    any help will be appreciated.
    thanks
    natal - brazil

I had problems with one of my machines and the 3gb switch not working (screwing up the graphics), the solution was to drop the userva down to 2950 or it might even of been 2900.

Might help you.

Comment

I had the same problem in the past , when i decided to update some Video drivers. At that time i was using an Nvidia 6600GT. Now i'm using ATI video cards, with not problems at all.

U could wait (also) for a new release of your video driver... i'm not sure is a solution but could be.
      Workstation Core i7 6900 - 32GB RAM - GeF970
      Dual Xeon E5-2630 - 32GB RAM

Comment

Working...
      X