Is RC3 still available to download?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is RC3 still available to download?

Hi, I'm sorry if this has been explained, but I couldn't locate a thread that discusses it. I haven't been on this site in a few months, and I'm seeing references all over the place to RC3, but when I log in under Support, and go to Vray Builds, I only see RC2. My office purchased Vray 1.42xx, and I have 1.5 RC2 installed (and our dongle has been ordered.)

Have I misunderstood that there is a newer release, or do I not know the magic word? Sorry if this is an extremely idiotic question.

Thanks.

- Alex

Can't see rc2 at all, only rc3 myself - it could be a browser cache thing maybe? Try clearing your cache and refreshing a few times?

Comment

Okay, that's interesting. I've never been able to log in to the support section using the username and password that I set up for my firm when we bought our Vray license, so I usually just log in using some name I made up in order to download the builds, and then we received the dongle-bypass file from Chaos Group. Can you tell me if you automatically have the same access within both areas?

Thanks for responding by the way.

- Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall_Craft
        Can you tell me if you automatically have the same access within both areas?
        Nope, you need to use the login that was supplied to you. Please send me the login details that you have either as a private message or to vlado@chaosgroup.com and I'll check to see what may be wrong.

Best regards,
        Vlado
        I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Working...
        X