Max 8 bug or setting??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max 8 bug or setting??

Not specifically a Vray bug, but really a Max 8 setting bug. Hopefully don't get busted for posting it in here Just know someone will probably answer

If you use the Microsoft IntelliMouse or a compatible pointing device, you can roll the wheel to zoom in and out in the active viewport. The zoom center is SUPPOSED to be the current cursor position. Although, since I upgraded to Max 8 it now centers on the middle of the viewport no matter what!! Is really a PITA when trying to model and draw splines! Does anyone know how to get the zoom center to be the current cursor position???

Thanks!

I've had problems using any mouse scrolling when drawing splines, instead I use the [i] key to pan/center the cursor and <[> and <]> to zoom in and out.

Comment

Go to Customize/Preferences and the Viewport Tab. There are options for zooming there that should fix your problem.

Comment

if that fails, you can also press 'i' while creating, to move viewport without breaking the creation process

Comment

THANKS!!!

Originally posted by davision
          Go to Customize/Preferences and the Viewport Tab. There are options for zooming there that should fix your problem.
          davision --> PERFECT! That's were it's at! Looked in there but guess did not look close enough

Thanks all!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X