Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very weird - Vray install with VIZ2007

Can anyone help.......

I have downloaded and successfully installed the correct version of vray with no errors reported. I have also successfully installed the dongle that was sent to me. When I launch the vray licensing server everything appears to be ok, but I now have this rather strange error message when I load up VIZ2007 (see attached)

Basically on startup, I get the error message that I've attached, a cascade of toolbars appears along with the message. Interestingly it allows me to switch the renderer from scanline to the new vray 1.5 V3 renderer with no problems and can access all the vray toolbars, and I can select all the toolbars from within VIZ, but no content is shown in the viewports when I try to create anything in them or try and load a file. The file loads up but nothing can be seen in the viewports.

The dongle and vray software install appear to be working as they should. When I un-install vray, VIZ07 opens up no problems. It appears there may be a conflict.

Very strange. Any ideas why VIZ is doing this?

very bemused.......

There are no images attached to the post; you can try to email them to vray@chaosgroup.com so that we can take a look.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Yeh, i've done that this morning. Its all a bit strange

Comment

Working...
      X