Vray camera and viewport focal length change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray camera and viewport focal length change

I'm adjusting the focal length of a vray camera by using the focal length button in the lower right. You know the one next to truck camera and such, and it will show in the viewport but wont in render, and will soon jump back to previous fov setting. I know I can change it in the vray camera dialogue spinner, but could we get this fixed regardless?

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Funny, I was just noting the same problem here and I almost never use this button.
    www.dpict3d.com - "That's a very nice rendering, Dave. I think you've improved a great deal." - HAL9000... At least I have one fan.

Comment

It happens because there is currently no way to explicitly set the FOV for the physical camera. Ideally, as you adjust the viewport FOV, the camera focal length should update accordingly; hopefully I'll get to implementing this.

Best regards,
      Vlado
      I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

thanks vlado. not even something I use regularly, but something that technically should work.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Working...
        X