No announcement yet.

could this problem really be VRAY?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I don't think there is much to be done about it, but still I will try to see if I can find out what is causing it.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Yea i am very doubtful that it is caused by 1.5 since it happened for me since at least 1.47. I also have only ever noticed it with max 8 so i would have to think the problem lies there.

Although it only happens on our machines with AMD procs never on any of the Intel boxes. I don't see how that could be relevant at all but it is an interesting coincidence none the less.

Comment

hmmm...interesting because i have an AMD machine. but i am running 1.47 again without any problems. sure is the strangest bug i've ever come across.
        curious to know if the other folks who have had this problem are using AMD's.

Comment

Yes, dual opteron 270s on asus k8n-dl.
          www.dpict3d.com - "That's a very nice rendering, Dave. I think you've improved a great deal." - HAL9000... At least I have one fan.

Comment

Hmm, the machine where this happens in the office is also an AMD opteron one... my laptop is Intel.

Best regards,
            Vlado

Comment

I have dual Opterons, max 8 and vray 1.5...no problems with the 12" thing. That didn't really sound right...

Comment

<shrug> I don't think at this point there is anything that I can do to fix this issue; I suppose it's just one of those things...

Best regards,
                Vlado

Comment

Working...
                X