No announcement yet.

Saved animated irrmap slower with no secondary GI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could it some how be related to interpolation in a glossy reflection of a material?

Even in From File or Rendering mode, there is one quick prepass when I have this option checked in a material.

Comment

Having this same issue....Anyone figure it out....
      Eric Camper
      Studio 3D
      www.dbfinc.com/studio3d

Comment

Without a scene, it's hard to say what may be wrong; if you can send it to vlado@chaosgroup.com I can try to figure it out.

Best regards,
        Vlado
        I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Are there any solutions to these problems or is the new IRR animation mode not workable at the moment ?

Comment

I can't help with the problem here but I am having a similar problem using a non-animated saved irr. map that's taking longer to render than a calc'd one wen there's a lot of proxies. I started a new thread here...http://www.chaosgroup.com/forums/vbu...ad.php?t=41292 Maybe the problem is related.
            www.dpict3d.com - "That's a very nice rendering, Dave. I think you've improved a great deal." - HAL9000... At least I have one fan.

Comment

They may be related, but without the scene it is really hard to tell what the issue might be.

Best regards,
              Vlado
              I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Working...
              X