1.5 SP1 DR Hangs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.5 SP1 DR Hangs

DR now hangs with 4-6 buckets remaining at the end of rendering until it is canceled by user.
    Distributed to 10 machines. Approx.24 cores. 2400x1200. Max9SP2
    -T

On any scene, or just this one scene? Is it reproducible (e.g. every single time) or only sometimes? Does it happen if you change the number of machines?

We did extensive testing of DR before the release without any issues, so I'm curious what may be going on in this case.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Originally posted by vlado
      On any scene, or just this one scene? Is it reproducible (e.g. every single time) or only sometimes? Does it happen if you change the number of machines?

We did extensive testing of DR before the release without any issues, so I'm curious what may be going on in this case.

Best regards,
      Vlado
      Thanks for your reply Vlado. I'll do more testing to see if I can isolate it and\or give you more details. So far its been on different files and at larger resolutions (I dont beleive its been happening at low res but I will check)

Thanks,

-T

Comment

Ok then; as far as I can remember, nothing in particular has changed in the DR for the service pack (other than the backburner thing), so if it is doing it now, there were probably chances that it did it before as well.

Best regards,
        Vlado
        I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Working...
        X