Animation DR problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animation DR problem

I have this issue from this day on.. I was surprised today when I start calculating the irradiance for fly trough animation.. yesterday all seem fine.. today I go for final stage of rendering and all I have to do is to render irradiance and then aniamation, but then problem accured. When I start DR for irradiance on every 10 frame, other slaves goes nuts.

example :
    main machine render all the time,

on frame 1 : main machine and all the slaves is rendering,
    on frame 10: render main machine + slave 1,
    on frame 20: render main machine + slave 2,
    on frame 30: main + slave 3
    on fame 40: main + slave 2 and 3
    on frame 50: main + slave 1

and thats continue in random way, what happend ? I have never encounter that problem before, and its kind of urgent. pls help.

PS. sorry for my bad english..
    Best regards,
    Andrian

Uncheck the "Don't render final image option" and use low AA settings instead during the irradiance map calculation phase.

This is corrected for SP2.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Im glad that this is corrected, but i have allready calculate irradiance only with main machine during night, now its seems that this problem accure when I start to render the animation. Vlado pls helpppp, I must render this animation till the end of the week. And its a lots of frames.. is there any kind of patch or little update that I can use ? pls help, you are my only hope.
      Best regards,
      Andrian

Comment

I make a quick test about that u suggest , and its the same. But now all machines render till 4, 5 frame and then starts to rotate again in random pattern, sometimes render only main machine. I really hope that is corrected in SP2 coz I have another animation scheduled...

and again, Vlado is there some update that u can provide me with??
        Best regards,
        Andrian

Comment

Working...
        X