DR problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DR problem

I'm using DR to render a vrmp quickly (render final image is off). For some reason it will work fine for three or four frames and then the servers will stop kicking in and I have to restart the render (Incremental add) on whatever frame it stopped working on.

Any clue why this would be happening? All my network paths are fine and the vrmp is increasing in size properly.

Thanks!
    - Geoff

I had more or less same thing happen to me the other day. It seems to be dropping out on the irrmap calculation. So to test the theory I precalced the irr map on just one pc and then DR using the saved file. Sure thing this worked and all pcs dr(ed) fine. Didn't have time to troubleshoot why this is happening and was just happy I got the animation rendered.

When I look at some of the amazing animations posted here by some users I can't help but think wow they must have a warehouse full of pc's for rendering. Do the veterans here get network rendering problems? Anybody?

I'm probably going to be getting a new switch soon as for some people this solves their problems.
    Last edited by Morne; 30-04-2008, 03:04 PM. Reason: decided to look at the positive side
    Kind Regards,
    Morne

Comment

Working...
    X