Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Display 7 rendering problem in V-ray

Hi
    6 months back our office purchased new DELL PRECISION T5400 workstation with
    Intel Xeon 64-Bit
    CPU E5420 @2.50ghz
    2.49Ghz,4.00GB of RAM with NVIDIA 1600 graphic card (2) dual
    I am using 3Ds Max 2009 with V-ray 1.5 SP2
    I am having problem with display in 3d as shown above the picture. last month i upgraded with graphic card NVIDIA 4600. after rendering same scene i rendered with previous NVIDIA 1600 i am getting same rendering time and same problem in display. No change and DELL people is telling that 3DS Max is not compitable........? they reformat the machine saying the display driver is not updating? does anyone can help it?.................please
    Attached Files
    Last edited by navinkc; 18-11-2008, 08:06 AM.

I don't see how this is related to a vray problem.
    Anyways, I also have a dell precision workstation with a quadro 4600 and don't have any problem. Are you using the latest maxtreme driver for max 2009 ?

mekene

Comment

Cube

The new cube caused a lot of issues. You can disable it or install the sp, which was supposed to address it.
      Bobby Parker
      www.bobby-parker.com
      e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
      phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
      • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
      • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
      • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
      • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

thanks for the reply,
        i made a test scene and rendered it in my machine with this specification and it took 6 min17 sec to render it with my previous graphic card Nvida 1600 and it took same time with new Nvidia 4600 no improvement in display and in rendering time. so i checked with my friend machine with
        HP XW 6600
        intel xeon cpu
        e5430@2.66ghz
        1.97ghz2.00gb ram with Nvidia quadro 3400/4400graphic card
        and i got the rendering in 3 min12 sec.So is this machine problem or graphic card problem?

Comment

any rendertime problem is NOT a graphic card problem
          Alessandro

Comment

yeah. this post isnt making any sence at all. vray doesnt use your graphics card to render and neither does max. only if you have a specific plugin renderer i guess. but for now all renderings are done with ram and processor

---------------------------------------------------
            MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
            stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

yeah i know that graphic card dosent make speed rendering for V-ray but it will change the display in 3ds max and the specification of the 2 machine i specified the test rendering i made made huge diffrence HP i got rendered in 3 min 16 sec and DELL with 4 GB ram rendered with 6 min 17 sec.

Comment

yeah well, and I don't get what's the use of starting the very same thread in general and problems. you'd get more answers from a single thread instead of two identical ones. and I guess the thread belongs to off topic.
                Last edited by rivoli; 19-11-2008, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Sorry
                  i posted this for some solution to my problem and i use vray and 3dsmax for my 3d works so i posted this in this forum not to make anyone angry. sorry if this post not concern abt this forum. i feel posting this in 2 places make you also get some update.

Comment

Working...
                  X