refraction problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• refraction problem

I have some problem with the opacity as you can see on right side that the opacity is working sence you can see the white background (still no depth but the map has seethrough parts i mean) but on the left side you can understand the problem because you can't see the depth in the wardrobe it's just gray plain color, anyone that knows what i have done or not done wrong?

It also has a displacement map on i have tried without but i have the same resault everything behind comes out flat.

/Linda
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Linda; 19-11-2008, 08:01 AM.
    ...:::Visit my web site:::...

Does it look ok if you use just a solid color for the opacity? What does the image look like without the transparent object?

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Hi Vlado here is the pic without the doors bad quality but you can understand what i am trying to do, so on the doors ( that you see on my first post )
      i have put the opacity map that i have submit here. anyway it seems very strange or the wardrobe just shows like plain color behind the doors or the doors dont have any transparency att all, i have tried to do many things but nothing is working, i must solve this because this is a product picture and i have to finish this soon................. i hope i dont have to modell all this by hand!!!!!

linda
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Linda; 20-11-2008, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Ok i have solved the problem......... finaly!!!! i had to put a reflection map also to not reflect on the transparent parts, i should have thinked of that at first time anyway when you are stressed to finish something the brain does not funktion as you want it to.

Thx Vlado

Comment

Working...
        X