No announcement yet.

Vray Licence gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be able to get you a stable solution when I get to the office tomorrow (can't do much from home), but in the meantime you can try to restart the license server, move the license to a different machine or to a different USB port, re-install the dongle drivers.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Hi Vlado,

Have now had things working stable for about five hours. I unistalled Symantec Antivirus and this seems to have fixed the issue for me. If I have any other problems I will shoot off an email, in the meantime, this seems to have been the culprit for causing the license server to act up on my machine.

Comment

Been working all morning now without any licensing issues. It looks like something in the Symantec Anti Virus program was indeed the culprit. If you would like, I can send you through the version information for the program so that you can try and troubleshoot what might be causing the conflict between the licensing software and the Symantec program.

Comment

Yes, if you can send us that information it will be great - thanks in advance! I'm glad things are working fine now.

Best regards,
          Vlado
          I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Me too!

Comment

vrlservice start error

Looks like I'm having a similar problem with the license server since I installed VrayRT.
              I posted on another thread as the slow material editor is the first obvious symptom.

http://www.chaosgroup.com/forums/vbu...9&postcount=33

Has this been resolved and is there a known fix?

thanks
              Simon

.... . .-.. .--. .-.-.- .--. .-.. . .- ... . ... . -. -.. -.-. .... --- -.-. --- .-.. .- - .
              I need a new signature
              --
              Max2017.1 | Vray 3.70.01| win11
              ASUS Z790PLUS | i9 13900K | 64Gb RAM | Geforce GTX4070Ti

Comment

I am running to the same problem, is there a fix or work around

Cecil

Comment

Working...
                X