Tone Operator Error - crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tone Operator Error - crash

I just starting receiving this error when i hit the render button. I don't have any rpc's in the scene, never use them. I actually deleted everything from the scene entirely and it still crashed when I hit render.

Then I switched to default scanline render and the error went away. Then I switched back to Vray and it did not crash either. Soo....just trying to figure out what might have cause this to happen in the first place. The last saved version is fine, so somewhere along the line something got messed up, but I have no idea what. Vlado if you want the blank scene that errors I can send it to you. Max 2009 64 bit, Vray SP3.

Thanks
    Tim Nelson
    timnelson3d.com

I don't know what the problem is, but thought I would add some useless information (maybe its related somehow).
    If you have a standard material that uses any kind of raytrace map and you hit render, another window comes up: the max raytrace info window sort of like the vray info window. When you convert that mat to a vraymat or just remove the raytrace map and render, the window still comes up, but obviously now without any info in it. To make the window go away you have to save and exit and reopen and then all is fine.
    Kind Regards,
    Morne

Comment

A scene will be helpful, yes.

Best regards,
      Vlado
      I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Working...
      X