Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vrayspawner, DR not reliable to restart after cancel ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vrayspawner, DR not reliable to restart after cancel ?

hi,

i m using sp3a with 3dsmax 2009 under vista 64-bit sp1, 4 clients (vista 64bit sp1) with vrayspawner as service ( with account to access network drive)
    if i start using DR for the first time, all clients render normal as expected.
    but if i cancel the render in the middle of progress, then try to send to DR again, some clients do not start render. anyone know this problem?
    thanks in advance

best regards
    pt
    3dsmax 2016 sp3 win 10 v 1607 vray 3.40.03

I can't reproduce this, but have you tried with the "Restart slaves on render end" option in the DR settings dialog?

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Hi vlado,

thx for fast reply.
      yes, i checked "on" that "restart slaves on renderend".
      randomly/after hit cancel, some clients will not DR-render, only reboot the clients help

pt
      Last edited by ptjie; 17-04-2009, 07:55 AM.

Comment

hi vlado,

the log say "connected to renderhosts, but the scene is not transferred to renderhosts" do you know why?
        it happens, if i dont send distr. render for about 20 minutes. i set no special "power saving settings" in the clients.
        thanks in advance

pt

Comment

hi vlado,

could you test this procedure in your machine please?

-send DR job to clients (sp3a vista ultimate 64bit , vrayspawner as service with dedicated account to access networkdrive)
          -wait about 20 min with 3dsmax open, and then resend a DR job to clients again.

my log say: "connected to render hosts" but scene is not transferred , so clients dont load/render

soory still bothering you with this

thanks in adv.
          pt

Comment

Which 3ds Max version? Have you disabled the viewcube on the render servers?

Best regards,
            Vlado
            I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Working...
            X