Distributed rendering problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distributed rendering problems

Hi i have problems when trying to use DR all seems to work fine as you can see on the vray logg ''subbmited pic'' but i cant see the rendering buckets from the render slave what can be wrong?

The main computer is running on xp 64-bit and the slave is running on xp 32-bit i dont know if that can be a problem.

anyone that have the same problem and solved it?

/Linda
    Attached Files
    ...:::Visit my web site:::...

Hey Linda,

did you try to restart the spawner? is this the first time it has happened? Sometimes this happens to us but we just reboot the whole system including hubs, that normally clears the problem.
    Natty
    http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

Hi Natty!

Yes i have tried to make reboots on both of the computers many times i also restarted the vray spawner but nothing......

the funny is that all seems to work it's just the buckets that are missing ( you know i stay in the ''i will kill someone soon'' mode ) and i stay in a middle of a project so i dont have more time to spend on this grrrrr......... i have to look at it after, it would be great though if it could have worked

Thank's Linda

Comment

It may be that the render slave cannot see the V-Ray license server.

Best regards,
        Vlado
        I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Yes Vlado you where right, i feel stupid now as always in the end, i forgot to start the lisence server on the slave i just started the spawner sorry.........

/Linda
          Last edited by Linda; 26-04-2009, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X