White spot in pre-calc-Irr.map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White spot in pre-calc-Irr.map

Hi, I have a problem with white spots in my renders, done some testing and isolated the problem on the pre-calculated Irr.map, as you can see on the pics attached, on the left render with my pre-calc LC and no Irr maps pre-calc. on the right with the pre-calc Irr map, Why do i get those white spot with a pre-calculated Irr-map and i dont when render without the pre-calc Irr map, same setting where used for the calculation of the irr maps and render in single frame. Im on a tight deadline and I need to resolve this very fast! Any inputs, help would be greatly appreciated. Vlado im sending this to you via email too.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Kr0no; 04-05-2009, 08:01 AM.

MMmmm seems Im they only one to always get that kind of exception! Anyone got a clue, hint anything?

Regards

Comment

Without the scene, it is hard to say anything specfic. This is typically caused by a GI ray hitting some bright object (material/light/environment etc) in your scene.

Changing the camera path slightly may help, but it may also serve to move the spots in a different place.

You can also split the animation in several segments, calculate the irradiance maps for them, and use the irradiance map viewer to merge them for the final animation.

Best regards,
      Vlado
      Last edited by vlado; 06-05-2009, 12:57 PM.
      I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Thanks for you Reply Vlado, My camera path is already split in 8 segments and i dont have enough time to try to move slightly the path and render. I ll have to study the luck feature in Irr.maps I guess For now the solution will be the healing brush of PS as its is not an animation but it s integrated in our interactive viewer tool.

Regards

Comment

Working...
        X