Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WIBU KEY error

All,

Im having serious problems with the WIBU-KEY. It wont allow me to launch the vray license server... giving me the error "Program needs WIBU-BOX with 250897:7758101" ... Retry or Cancel. Upon hitting retry it gives me the follow up error: "error 36 is occured!"

I have done a search and saw that someone else had this problem and it was fixed with a full install of everything. I have done this as well as all other instructions I can find on the subject but it simply will not allow me to start the vrlserver because of this WIBU error. I need to fix this asap, can anyone help?

Andy
    "You dont need sight to see, you need vision."
    Faithless

Sorry I forgot to mention I am running Max 2010 64bit, with vray 1.5 SP3a.... a standalone licence.

*edit*

In awesomely embarrassing fashion I yet again figured out the problem 2 mins after i posted for help. Someone handed me the wrong WIBU dongle at installation. When the vray key one went in it worked just fine.
    Last edited by FlytE; 04-09-2009, 02:44 AM.
    "You dont need sight to see, you need vision."
    Faithless

Comment

Try a different USB port first, if you continue to have problems you may need to PM Vlado as it could be a problem with your dongle.
      I've have the same problem on and off for a while but a restart will normally do the trick, as well as manually starting the VRAY license server.

There are numerous threads on here about it somewhere.

*edit* just read your edit!!
      *forget everything I just said :P*
      Last edited by ior=0; 04-09-2009, 06:14 AM.
      Simon

.... . .-.. .--. .-.-.- .--. .-.. . .- ... . ... . -. -.. -.-. .... --- -.-. --- .-.. .- - .
      I need a new signature
      --
      Max2017.1 | Vray 3.70.01| win11
      ASUS Z790PLUS | i9 13900K | 64Gb RAM | Geforce GTX4070Ti

Comment

Working...
      X