Overwrite .exr with updated region rendered frame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overwrite .exr with updated region rendered frame

This morning was working on something and while outputing a .exr file I did a region render afterwards fixing the height of a vase, overwrite file dialog came up I chose "Yes".
    The region showed an updated object and somehow there was a combination of the current and previous object form rendered inside the selected region. No matter how I moved vertices on the loft, same weird looking "combinational" render came up.
    Up a notch from a red line error in the verbose display but still fiddly.
    Or just not intended to be used while eliminating a previously verbosed error?

On sp4a.
    Last edited by Mikokariadis; 19-12-2009, 01:23 PM. Reason: package version

I didn't quite follow the issue here; can you post an image of the rendering?

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Unfortunatly it was during crunch time and had to deal with it by going around it, image lost in the process.

What happened was, a morphed version of the region render and the previous pixels in that space formed out of a simple render action.

The really odd part of it was I was tweaking vertices and the region render did not update the form, like it was stuck and showing some geometry that simply did not exist. I know this probably does not clear it up a lot but if I can reproduce the result I will document it in a proper way and post it on here Vlado. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X