vray dongle problem "error 36 is occured!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vray dongle problem "error 36 is occured!"

hi, yesterday my workstation got down on a hardware eroor i couldn`t solve until now, so i decided to work on on another pc. i used this one with the dongle about half a year ago the last time.
    when i click on "launch vray license server" i get the message "programm needs wibu-box with 2508........." and when i click retry i get the message
    "error 36 is occured!"
    HELP PLEASE, i have to finish 2 projects until monday and am really stumped.

Did you install the dongle drivers before that?

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

i installed the wibu key drivers. i made also a completely new installation of vray sp4a on another pc, and get exactely the same error message when i cick the "launch vray license server"
      "programm needs wibu-box with 2508........." and when i click retry i get the message
      "error 36 is occured!"

vray worked perfect since the day i bought it, never had any troubles with it.
      can it be that the dongle is broken? if so, where can i get a new from. it`s urgent as i have to finish projects until next week.

Comment

as i think that the dongle is broken, i tried to reach the company where i bought my vray license(cat sales in munich/germany). but they don`t exist any more, and at the contact number of the following company noone answers the phone....
        i am really nervous, as i don`t know how i should finish my projects without a working vray.
        PLEASE HELP

Comment

for everyone whos`s interrested. after a day of trying with the support of choasgroup we found out that the dongle is broken. i got a new one yet and it works again.
          thanks again for the professional support.

Comment

Working...
          X