Vray and MAX backburner problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray and MAX backburner problem

I am having a problem with with backburner failing render jobs only when I use precalculated Iraidiance and Lightcache maps. My network rendering works fine without them with Vray. The error I get is there was an unexpected exception error and the job has terminated. I am only using a small test box scene to test. I have my realtive path UNC working for all textures ect. I have a single license with Vray dongle on my machine. Does anyone have any idea what could be going wrong. Thanks

Unexpected Exception Errors are troublesome because you aren't given many clues as to the exact source of the problem. In my experience, this error has meant that I either had software version differences between my farm machines or windows was preventing the server from working because it's User Access Control sensitivity was set to high.

Comment

maybe to many salves are attemting to load the irmap and lcmapfiles at the same time and the network traffic or server access is the problem...

Comment

worth trying if you are using windows 7. Turn down the user security setting and that worked for me after trying everything else
        http://www.invisiblecities.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X