X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions reguarding rendering - animation

Hello,

Hope you could clarify this doubts.

1. Im making 1st the irr map rendering-prepass files from e.g. frame 360 till 880. My question is, when i start doing the full video with irr map rendering-animation set on, can i cut the frames to e.g 360-500, 550-650, 750-880? So that i can save render time.
    2. My vray plane in this scene doesnt have a major rule (just appears in the distance) but i forgot to unhide it while doing the irr map rendering-prepasses. If i unhide the vray plane when i start doing the full vid with irr map rendering-animation set on, will i have any problems?
    3. About animation saved file, ive got some doubts about the output. It gives me three choices: DV Video Encoder, MJPEG Compressor and uncompressed. Can someone explain me the differences, please?

Thanks in advance!

Hope you could help me out on this!

Cheers
    Facebook Offical Page

CG Online Portfolio:
    Gallery

[1] Yes.
    [2] Should work - not sure tho, why not render a test frame or two...
    [3] I would render out in single frames using a format like .exr, .tga, .tiff or even .png and once its done you load the whole sequence into any video application and encode from there. This gives you much more control and you can play with different codec settings without re-rendering the animation.
    www.short-cuts.de

Comment

That number 3 answer is just magnificent!!!

Thanks a lot man.
      Facebook Offical Page

CG Online Portfolio:
      Gallery

Comment

Working...
      X