Serious problem with the distributed rendering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious problem with the distributed rendering

We have two license vray 1.5, and we have currently installed version SP3a, we use 6 pc in network with the distribute rendering, and we never had any problem. On Friday some buckets on one or more computers remain still after the first render, immediately after the start. This means that the rendering shows white buckets of the computers that are blocked.
    Pc blocked you can see the processor 100% busy but with the download memory as if the scene had not been loaded properly and this block persists until the end and it arranges the image is compromised.
    I have tried installing the sp4a but the situation remained unchanged. I checked the network and everything seems to work properly.
    We are in serious difficulty with the job please answer soon.

The message on pc blocked is: warning: Failed to delete server scene file "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Autodesk\3dsMaxDesign\2010 - 64bit\enu\temp\vray_server_scene.max" (32)

Tank's

Have you tried restarting the V-Ray spawner on those machines? Also, do you use the "Restart slaves on render end" option in the DR settings?

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Yes I tried this option but the problem persists, does not work with the sequence of rendering from the backburner but only locally. I use this with backburner.

Comment

We installed the sp4a but with this version you can not use the restart on render slaves end through the backburner. Is crucial for us to use it in this way because we have a queue works great. We are in great difficulty to deliver the work, please help soon. I also sent the log to the stand with the wrong image,

Leonardo Bianchi
        faserem srl

Comment

Did anything unusual happen when this started happening, like updates, software upgrades, changes in the network hardware (you said it worked fine before)? Does it happen on any scene with DR or just some specific scene? Can you also send me the V-Ray log file (c:\vraylog.txt by default) from one of the slaves that hangs?

Best regards,
          Vlado
          I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Working...
          X