Vray crash at second render

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray crash at second render

Hello, i have this particular problem with an scene in 3d max.

is a file compose of three xref, when i render any particular xref individually, in their original files, i doesn't had any problem, but when i render the file that contains all, vray crash, but more estrange, it crash when i hit render the second time, let me explained: i open the problematic scene, choose a view, hit render, and the image is generated without any problem, but if i hit render again, is when vray crash.

This is the message that appear in the vray log:

error: UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: Broadcasting NOTIFY_PRE_RENDER Last marker is at .\src\vray.cpp.line 417: VRay.freeData().clearing render settings.

Please if someone had any idea to fix these eeeextremely annoying problem, i really appreciate.

Do you have any hair&fur used in the scene? Other third party plugins?

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Thanks for your response, Vlado.

No, i don't have any fur&hair, but yes, some plugins, in this case I'm using Multiscatter, Autograss, Brix and rendering with solidrocks, but this is the first time that i have this situation, and only gets messages, in the file that contents the other xrefs, the individuals scenes, has all the plugins applied, and render without any problem

Comment

Can you try disabling the multiscatter and see if it helps?

Best regards,
        Vlado

Comment

Hi Vlado, i hope wasn't to late to respond, i was outside.
          I do what do you suggest, and you are right! it was the plugin the problem. For the moment, i solve moving all the multiscatter elements from the xref's to the principal file.
          this is a bug of the plugin? or there is a way to keep the multisacatter elements inside the xref's without any problem?

Comment

I'm not sure; it would be best to let the developers of MultiScatter know about the issue; we can probably work with them to fix it.

Best regards,
            Vlado

Comment

Hello

If someone has the problem described above, the guys of multiscatter just post a new version with the fixes (1_1_04c)

Comment

Working...
              X