Xrefs don't work in Vray RT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xrefs don't work in Vray RT

I mentioned in a previous thread that I have not used Vray RT for about 12months. (I lost the thread, so I thought I would start a new one)....

When I first bought VRAY RT, I got so annoyed with trying to troubleshoot the plugin that I simply gave up ....(exposure camera control didn't work, colour correction didnt' work, xref's wouldn't display, and ies lights wouldn't work, and the vrayRT previous looked NOTHING like my final render).

With all this talk about 'upgrades', I thought that I would give it another try...
    Don't get me wrong, the potential for vrayRT is AWESOME. I just can't get it to fit into my workflow

Can someone explain what I am doing wrong?
    How do I get xrefs to appear in the Vray RT preview window? (See attached image).

I have put a 3D logo in the scene to show that vrayRT is working... However the building (xref) just won't appear in the window. Am I overlooking something???

If i render it normally, everythign is fine... it just wont' appear in in vrayRT
    Attached Files

Can someone move this to the vrayRT forum?? .... sorry :S

Comment

Did you turn on the "X-Ref" option in the V-Ray RT render settings?

Best regards,
      Vlado
      I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

I stripped the xrefs from the scene and, and re attached them. It works!
        Oh the joy. Well no excuses now. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X