Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPC Does NOT render using 360 Spherical VRay cam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPC Does NOT render using 360 Spherical VRay cam!

The title says it all

If I dont' override the FOV with a 360 and spherical, then the rpc's render fine. But they don't render at all using a 360
    Kind Regards,
    Morne

any solution?
    Kind Regards,
    Morne

Comment

I'm not sure how this can be solved; RPC objects decide themselves whether to show up or not, based on some assumptions about the parts of the scene visible to the camera. Does it work if you tell the RPC objects to be visible in reflections?

Best regards,
      Vlado
      I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

This work only to cause other problems. When I do what you say, the rpc's render, but they render double. Asif you have 2 rpc's in the same place, slightly rotated from each other on Z.
        Any more ideas Vlado? we're getting there slowly but surely. However, the rpc, in the viewport view of the camera, do render correctly without adding the reflection tick. But the ones in the 360 view of the render camera (out of vieport view) does not render.
        Any way to get a 360 viewport preview?
        Last edited by Morne; 11-11-2010, 06:19 AM.
        Kind Regards,
        Morne

Comment

Anybody have any more ideas?
          Kind Regards,
          Morne

Comment

No, unfortunately not; perhaps you can render 6 cube images with the panorama utility, instead of one 360 degree view - that should always work.

Best regards,
            Vlado

Comment

That doesn't work with VRay Physical camera it seems. (I'm using LWF)
              It keeps on telling me "Warning, need a camera object" I have my camera selected etc, but it doens't let me render
              If I select a standard camera it works, but obvisouly can't use that for LWF and VRaySunSKy and etc.
              Kind Regards,
              Morne

Comment

You can use a standard camera - just lower the sun intensity to something like 0.01 so that it's not super bright.

Best regards,
                Vlado

Comment

Can I use the new "Exposure Control" in VRay 2.0 Beta to expose the standard camera? That way I still get correct results without adjusting any of my other settings including sun?
                  Kind Regards,
                  Morne

Comment

Working...
                  X