Spawner won't start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spawner won't start

I have a machine that won't start spawner. It is strange, it will start fine when I log in as local admin, but when I log in as a regulaar office user (which deos not have admin privledges) DR Spawner doesn't even attempt to start. I try to run it as an administrator, but nothing even happens.

I have another machine that it has been working fine, but I'm trying to expand my famr, but can't seem to connect with one of the machines.

Windows 7 system if you need to know.

Thanks for any help.
    Timothy Saunders

holy freak. I didn't even notice the sticky thread for "spawner fails" Let me read through that first. Sorry
    Timothy Saunders

Comment

Nope. The issues in the sticky thread are all about spawner opening and closing repeatedly. My issue is different.

Spawner doesn't even start. What's weird is, it works with a local admin user, but not a regular network user.

Hewp me pweeze.
      Timothy Saunders

Comment

Hey Tim,

There is alot of threads in the forum about this. I am guessing you are running it as a service.
        You will have to assign the local admin username and password to the service for it to work correctly.

Comment

Working...
        X