Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LC prepass for flythrough animation

Hello

I get a problem doing the LC prepass for an animation here. I've followed the process detailed in http://www.spot3d.com/vray/help/150S...map2.htm#part1. When I run the LC prepass, when it's computed for all frames, rendering seems to go on like if it renders frames, but doesn't output anything ... the only way to get the hand again is to cancel rendering ! hopefully, LC is correctly rendered and saved, but still

Anyone has ever had this behavior ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards.
    Nicolas Caplat
    www.intangibles.fr

I dont know if i get you right, but when you render the lc as a prepass you should only render 1 Frame(Time output set to Single!!). be sure the timeline is exactly set to lenght of your animation. Set it to world scale and be sure to switch on "Dont render Final Image". Also be sure that "Dont Delete" is turned on and "Auto Save" has a valid path. Subdivs depends on your scenes as well as Sample size. I assume the camera is the only moving object!!

Ralf

Comment

Originally posted by k-arts View Post
      I dont know if i get you right, but when you render the lc as a prepass you should only render 1 Frame(Time output set to Single!!). be sure the timeline is exactly set to lenght of your animation. Set it to world scale and be sure to switch on "Dont render Final Image". Also be sure that "Dont Delete" is turned on and "Auto Save" has a valid path. Subdivs depends on your scenes as well as Sample size. I assume the camera is the only moving object!!

Ralf
      Ah !!! actually the interval to render was set on the whole animation interval, and not on single frame !! I had missed this point ! thanks A LOT for your help on this one

Regards.
      Nicolas Caplat
      www.intangibles.fr

Comment

Working...
      X