Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max. transp levels problem

Hi,

I have a lot of proxy (trees with opacity map) that I want to render with invisible to camera in Object Properties. When I render, I have some artefacts. I know that you can have problems with opacity so I raise Max Transp. levels to 100.
    But that seems it's not enough :/
    I try with 1000 (!) - the most higher possible value and it's not yet enough.

Is there a way to solve that problem ? Can I have to go to refraction instead of opacity ?

Thx
    (Sorry for my bad english)

I understand the fact that it's a bit tricky (because trees are just invisible to camera but always there for GI). I thought to uncheck "generate GI"/"Recieve GI" - "Visible to GI" without result :/

My goal is simple, I need those trees for shadows, GI (it would be cool but not absolutely necessary) but not visible, How can I achieve this ?

Comment

ok ! I'm sure now it's not the way to do.. So I decided to render one pass without treeproxies and another one with just treeproxies + matte object... It's not exactly what I want but it's ok.
      It's me or I'm a bit alone here... End of my "personal post" !! sorry for that !

Anyway, if someone have a trick...

Comment

Working...
      X