Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem: VrayEnvrionmentFog How it works ? Vray 1.5 sp5

Hi guys,

Last couple of days I played with VrayEnvironmentFog and I have a few question:

- how make fog less density (now I have 1500cm so I think is high value) On vray spot I found: "Fog distance - controls the fog density. Larger values make the fog more transparent, while smaller values make it more dense. You can also control the density with a texture map." But how precisely have control and depend of values?

-how control color of fog ? I want have a bit of blue but not too much( If is possible of course).

- And last question (most important, how I can control fog distance, on example(Render_test.jpg) I made in photoshop but I`d like can do this in Vray ?

In attachment present render with for, fog settings and proper effect.

Thanks for any help,
    JunioR
    Attached Files
    3d architectural visuals:

www.PandM-studio.com

Fog distance sets the point where the fog reach 100% density. You can't see any further.
    So in exterior scenes you could try something like 100-1500 meters.

I don't have Max open now, but isn't there a color select box for fog color?
    Lasse Kilpia
    VFX Artist
    Post Control Helsinki

Comment

Hi Lars!

Thanks for answer,
      Yes with color was problem bacause I not select scatter gi (that why my fog color was completely different than I sett)
      About density you got right, distance must be in meter like you said. What is in real world I suppose.

Cheers,
      junior
      3d architectural visuals:

www.PandM-studio.com

Comment

Working...
      X