Saving through VFB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saving through VFB

Having trouble with frames not saving here..

I can do small test images and they render and save fine, perfect I think... do a high res image (2500pixels wide) and time and time again nothing is saved out, including all the render elements listed. Wasting plenty of time...

rendering via backburner
    sent to render the only way I know how, by clicking render with 'net render' checked
    Using 'save seperate render channels'

What am I doing wrong, and what do I need to do to get over the issue?
    PGDesigns.co.uk

what format are you saving in?
    Is it anything similar to this problem I've been having http://www.chaosgroup.com/forums/vbu...y-openEXR-file
    Simon

.... . .-.. .--. .-.-.- .--. .-.. . .- ... . ... . -. -.. -.-. .... --- -.-. --- .-.. .- - .
    I need a new signature
    --
    Max2017.1 | Vray 3.70.01| win11
    ASUS Z790PLUS | i9 13900K | 64Gb RAM | Geforce GTX4070Ti

Comment

I have only tried tga and jpeg tbh, and both were the same. I dont get an empty file, just no files at all...

On a slight tangent but something I'm also trying to get to grips with is.. How do I open an exr file? Must I buy ProEXR to do that?
      PGDesigns.co.uk

Comment

PS will open an exr but with only show the RGBA, so if you need the extra render element channels then ProEXR is the way to go.
        Simon

.... . .-.. .--. .-.-.- .--. .-.. . .- ... . ... . -. -.. -.-. .... --- -.-. --- .-.. .- - .
        I need a new signature
        --
        Max2017.1 | Vray 3.70.01| win11
        ASUS Z790PLUS | i9 13900K | 64Gb RAM | Geforce GTX4070Ti

Comment

No answers on this?

At least a clue would be handy..

Just set another batch of frames and only the 1st image would render, though range 1-7 was checked...
          PGDesigns.co.uk

Comment

Again a 3000 pixel image was rendered and checked to save through VFB, with seperate render elements enabled.. and nothing has been saved.

Help please

(Vray 1.5 sp5, Max '09 32 bit)
            Last edited by PGD; 17-03-2011, 01:31 AM.
            PGDesigns.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X