No announcement yet.

GLARE and BLOOM dont get saved to VRIMG as separate render elements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What puzzles me is that is it nowhere to be found in the render element list. You get it as a channel in the VFB if set to element in its settings, but there is no actual element to add as one might expect.
    This puzzles me too, has this been fixed? Because I don't see any lens effects in the render elements list.

Comment

Originally posted by atrask@hksinc.com View Post
      This puzzles me too, has this been fixed? Because I don't see any lens effects in the render elements list.
      The latest builds should work fine in this case. Which V-Ray version you are using ?
      Tashko Zashev | chaos.com
      Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

We are currently on Vray 3.10

Comment

Originally posted by atrask@hksinc.com View Post
          We are currently on Vray 3.10
          I thought that you need to have them in the vrimg file, what was the original subject of this thread, but i see now that you want to add/remove lens render elements from the render elements dialog. There is no changes in that direction so far.
          Last edited by tashko.zashev; 02-09-2015, 10:44 PM.
          Tashko Zashev | chaos.com
          Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

So do you have to save out to native vrimg files in order to access this channel individually? I just transferred over to the latest build from 2.3001 and I'm noticing all sorts of hidden surprises...... one of which being the lens effect buffer is missing from the channel list

Comment

.... I get a sense I'm being strong armed into floating point/proprietary image format

Comment

Working...
              X