Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vrayLightMtl - Viewport problem in Max 2012

Hello Guys,

i'm working with max 2012. Sometimes i need some backplanes with vrayLightMtl in my scene. But with nitours
    i don't see any textue in the viewport. Just pure white. Is there anyway to show textures on vrayLightMtl in maxy 2012?

Win7 - Quadro Fx 5800

PS : transparent objetes (vrayMtl:refract: is set to pure white) are really transparent in max 2012. In shaded-view i don't see my window-glas. Is that normal ?

I had this problem with light material also, had to change back to direct X. I guess there are some teething problems that will hopefully be addressed in the next release.

Comment

Originally posted by mwhajon View Post
      i'm working with max 2012. Sometimes i need some backplanes with vrayLightMtl in my scene. But with nitours
      i don't see any textue in the viewport. Just pure white. Is there anyway to show textures on vrayLightMtl in maxy 2012?
      Yes, make sure that you have turned on the "Show realistic material in viewport" option for the VRayLightMtl material.

PS : transparent objetes (vrayMtl:refract: is set to pure white) are really transparent in max 2012. In shaded-view i don't see my window-glas. Is that normal ?
      It is expected, yes. This is how Standard materials work as well (although it is somewhat contrary to how they work in DirectX viewports).

Best regards,
      Vlado
      I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

you can try to set the color in the vraylightmaterial to black - somehow the map is "multiplied" with the color...

Comment

Working...
        X