Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motion Blur Interval center to 0 with VRayPhysicalCamera ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motion Blur Interval center to 0 with VRayPhysicalCamera ?

Hello,

When we turn on the motion blur of the VRayPhysicalCamera, I would like to know if it's possible to have 0 as interval center value, it seems to be around 0.5 by default.
    Indeed I would like to use Vray with Hairfarm which uses his own image motion blur. That why we need the interval center value of the Vray motion blur to 0, otherwise there would be an offset between the mesh and the hair. (Values in the settings rollout of Vray render setup don't affect the motion blur of VRayPhysicalCamera)

Best regards,

Léon
    Last edited by noel_d3; 05-08-2011, 07:12 AM.

if you're using a vray physical camera set to movie mode, you need to change your shutter offset to the inverse of the shutter angle. that should cause it to calculate the motion blur at the current frame instead of halfway between the current frame and the next frame. so if shutter angle is 180 then the shutter offset would be -180. thats how I've done it in the past.

V Miller

Comment

Thank you very much Vance !!!

After some tests, the ratio with movie mode seems to be with a Shutter Angle egal to "A" :

If Shutter Offset is egal to 0, the interval center correspond to 0.5
      If Shutter Offset is egal to "-A / 2", the interval center correspond to 0
      If Shutter Offset is egal to "A / 2", the interval center correspond to 1

Best,

Léon

Comment

Working...
      X