Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Presets bugs (still there after all those years)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presets bugs (still there after all those years)

Hi,

Sorry to point this out again, but I noticed that the vray presets still have the same bugs after all those years! When loading a preset the antialiasing type is not loaded (like noted in the help file). Another bug is that selecting roll-ups in the V-Ray presets dialog has absolutely no effet (everything will be loaded anyway if press load after selecting only one roll-up for example).

I think presets are very useful, I use them all the time and I would greatly appreciate if those bugs are fixed. Do you think you'l have time to fix it in the next release? Thanks.

Explosion & smoke I did with PhoenixFD
    Little Antman
    See Iron Baby and other of my models on Turbosquid!
    Some RnD involving PhoenixFD

The AA settings are loaded correctly (except the antialiasing filter), but the UI is not updated to reflect the changes. Closing and re-openening the Render Setup dialog will show the new values. As for the AA filter not saving, it's not exactly a bug, but a limitation. It can be fixed, of course, and I'll see what can be done about it.

For the second problem - I wasn't aware of the issue, thanks for reporting it.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Hi,
      We have both of those two issues fixed.
      A version with the bug fix can be provided upon request to vlado@chaosgroup.com.

Best regards,
      Aleksandar
      Alexander Kazandzhiev
      V-Ray for 3ds Max developer

Comment

Working...
      X