DR plus Displacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DR plus Displacement

Took a while to track this down. I have a scene where the DR machine took forever to kick in on the prepass and the render. Ive only had time now to break it down and figure out whats wrong. Seems to be the displacement modifier. Im using vray1.5sp6 and max2012. Ive tested this every which way and it always comes down to the displacement

---------------------------------------------------
    MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
    stupid questions the forum can answer.

anyone got this problem?

MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with

Comment

ok. seems something wrong with LC. i did a render with DR in 2012 as stated above as normally i do with LC and IR set to camera path with both set to save and load the saved map. got the same problem. then a though hit me. i let it calculate the LC. then stopped and switched to that saved map. then started back with the LC set to load and now the DR slave is coming in at the start of the render

Comment

Working...
      X