Vray camera doesn't render

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray camera doesn't render

I'm having trouble with some cameras in my scene. Every so often one of the vray cameras that i'd been using suddenly stops rendering. The rendering renders black. Sometimes I get A fov is to small error, sometimes not. I then merge that same camera from a previously saved scene and all is well. Any ideas why this would be.

What did you change on the camera from its default settings? Also did you apply any modifiers like Camera Correction? If you did, try taking it off and try putting settings back to default, see what happens.

Comment

Maybe u have objects in front of camera that are visible as boxes. Or ur lights get dark or something simmilar?

Bottom line there might be scene in bug that u keep merging to new scenes.
      Other than that try creating new camera - aliging it and linking it to other camera see if that helps...
      CGI - Freelancer - Available for work

www.dariuszmakowski.com - come and look

Comment

I stumbled on the same problem. In my case it was indeed some sort of a camera corruption. Recreating exactly the same camera with identical parameters and position solved the problem. I also had the "ccamera FOV is too small" error, while the FOV was 24mm, which is more than common
        Philippe Steels
        Pixelab - Blog - Flickr

Comment

Oh man 2011 Well done gold digger!

Comment

Yeah, so what ? I dug this because there was no confirmation of the solution.
            Philippe Steels
            Pixelab - Blog - Flickr

Comment

Not saying its bad! Just nice to see old stuff surface up from time to time

Comment

Ok ! no problem.

And thank you, since you provide the solution that saved me some precious time !
                Philippe Steels
                Pixelab - Blog - Flickr

Comment

Working...
                X