DR Lost ip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DR Lost ip

Hi, Im having problems with DR on Vray 2.00.01, (i not updated to the new version because there are some projects on going), yesterday worked as usual, but now don't; the only thing changed is that a reinstaled a network card but that was only for internet use, im using the motherboard entry to conect with the mini-farm. How to solve this?, i tried to remove the pcs from the DR dialog box and add them again, same result, new file>render dialog, same result.

best regards.
    Pedro
    Attached Files
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Arch Pedro A. Solano
    "Save the irradiance map, save the render"
    Vray 3.10.03|3DMax 2011 x64|Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @3.4GHz|16GB Ram|Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
    Follow us on facebook
    Visit us on PSolano

Well the IP addresses in the DR settings are clearly wrong; not sure what might be the reason, but it should work fine if you specify the IPs directly rather than machine names.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Hi Vlado, thanks for your fast response, i did what you wrote but now im getting a warning on V-ray messages
      Attached Files
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Arch Pedro A. Solano
      "Save the irradiance map, save the render"
      Vray 3.10.03|3DMax 2011 x64|Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @3.4GHz|16GB Ram|Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
      Follow us on facebook
      Visit us on PSolano

Comment

Working...
      X