Extract z depth from Vrimg file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extract z depth from Vrimg file

I'm trying to extract the zdepth pass from a vrimg file. I'm using this line in the command vrimg2exr c:\Test\test*.vrimg –channel VRayZDepth and It's returning a "Too many arguments' error. I also am having trouble extracting the info from the file. attached are the command line errors. Any help would be appreciated.
    Attached Files

I could be wrong but I think it's the wildcard (*) at the end of your filename that's breaking it. If you've got a sequence of images, you have to write a line for each image so it'd be something like "vrimg2exr c:\Test\test001.vrimg –channel VRayZDepth" and so on.

Comment

I just tried that and I'm still getting the same message " Too many arguments"

Comment

Hm, this works fine for me on a simple test. Are you using a localized version of Windows?

Best regards,
        Vlado
        I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

I'm using windows 7 pro 64 bit.

Comment

The English version of Windows 7 or a localized one (German, French etc)?

Best regards,
            Vlado

Comment

Sorry, the English version

Comment

Ok then; I'm not sure what is the problem, but if you email me to vlado@chaosgroup.com I could try to get you my version of vrimg2exr which I know works fine.

Best regards,
                Vlado

Comment

Vlado,

Either the password or username that you sent me to access the nightly build site is not working.

Comment

I think I figured it out. I had all my vrimg files in a folder on my desktop. When I moved the folder to another location, my root c drive, it worked fine. Thanks for your help.

Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by kellyctv View Post
                      I think I figured it out. I had all my vrimg files in a folder on my desktop.
                      That's not what it said on the screenshots above In any case, I'm glad that it's working now.

Best regards,
                      Vlado

Comment

Working...
                      X