Max Design 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Design 2013

I have been talking to our software supplier who seems to think Vray will not be compatible with the new 2013 release of Max Design. Is this true? We will have the ability to upgrade for free but it seems a waste if we won't be able to use Vray and I don't fancy having to learn iray.........what's the point when you have Vray!!
    Is it penry....the mild mannered janitor?

time to switch your supplier to some1 that know what they're talking about

VRay is not just ready yet, but will be in a week or 2. Just like most other 3rd party PLUGINS that have to be recompiled EVERYTIME a new version of max comes out. Chaousgroup is on the ball and usually release the "new" VRay within 1 month of a new max release. Other companies are not so quick and you can wait sometimes 4 or 5 months for a plugin to be updated to work on a new Max.

So get your Max Design 2013 and just be patient for short while.

The beta testers are already using the 2013 version. If you're in a hurry, maybe email ChaosGroup and state your case, maybe they'll let you have it earlier
    Last edited by Morne; 24-04-2012, 03:02 AM.
    Kind Regards,
    Morne

Comment

If you are in a hurry we can get you a build of V-Ray compatible with 3ds Max [Design] 2013 if you email us to vray@chaosgroup.com

Best regards,
      Vlado
      I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

No hurry guys! Just asking the question. My Max works well with Vray-why do they always have to change everything time and again.....if it isn't broken...don't fix it!
        God damn Autodesk!
        Is it penry....the mild mannered janitor?

Comment

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$'s
          James Burrell www.objektiv-j.com
          Visit my Patreon patreon.com/JamesBurrell

Comment

Working...
          X