Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dark buckets from DR every time output image size is changed

Hi,
    I am noticing a possible bug today with Win 7/64, 3DS Max Design 2013 and Vray 2.30.01. My DR is working fine, but when I change the image size for my output render, and re-render, I start getting dark buckets from a few of my slaves-as though the slaves are not seeing my HDR lighting or something? The buckets are not black but very dark or off-color. When I reboot my master machine and re-render, the image is fine. But it seems everytime I make a slight adjustment to my output size, I have to shut down and reboot the master PC. Is this a bug? Am I missing a step somewhere? Thanks.

It might be a bug; which 3ds Max and V-Ray version is it? Have you tried using the "restart slaves on render end" option in the DR settings?

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Hi,
      It says 3DS Max Design 2013 x64, product version 15.0
      Yes I have the "restart slaves on render end" option checked off in the DR settings.

Comment

Could you please turn this option ON and inform us about the result ?
        Svetlozar Draganov | Senior Manager 3D Support | contact us
        Chaos & Enscape & Cylindo are now one!

Comment

Hello Darlene_O,

We've done some tests with 3DSMax Design 2013 and Vray 2.30.01 , but we couldn't reproduce the issue you have.
          Is it possible to send the scene you have an issue to vray@chaosgroup.com

Thanks is advance.
          Svetlozar Draganov | Senior Manager 3D Support | contact us
          Chaos & Enscape & Cylindo are now one!

Comment

Working...
          X