Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't copy texture map on VrayMulttSubTex slots past 20 (21, 22, 23...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't copy texture map on VrayMulttSubTex slots past 20 (21, 22, 23...)

As the title say, I can't drag or copy and paste a texture map onto any of the slots above the default 20 slots. For example, I have copied 20 differnt bitmaps into the first 20 slots but I still need more so I raised the numIDs to 30. If I try to copy one of those slots to anything above 20 it doesn't do anything. Clicking on the empty slot and making a new bitmap works just fine though.
    Last edited by dlparisi; 27-07-2012, 09:23 AM.
    www.dpict3d.com - "That's a very nice rendering, Dave. I think you've improved a great deal." - HAL9000... At least I have one fan.

Does it work if you close and reopen the Material Editor? In any case thanks for the pointer; will fix it.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Sorry-just getting back to this now. No, closiing and reopening ME doesn't help. Neither does restarting max. BTW Max2011-64 bit SP1, Vray 2.20.01
      www.dpict3d.com - "That's a very nice rendering, Dave. I think you've improved a great deal." - HAL9000... At least I have one fan.

Comment

fyi: still seeing this in max2012, x64 v2.40.01.. (the array seems to be confused after slot 20)

Comment

Hi, we have that fixed, it's in the nightbuilds

Best regards,
          Aleksandar
          Alexander Kazandzhiev
          V-Ray for 3ds Max developer

Comment

Working...
          X