Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distributed Rendering: Transforming Vertices

Hello,

even a simple scene takes forever to transfrom the vertices when using distributed rendering.
    Is this a network issue ?
    What can I do to speed up this process ?

Max scene file compression is already on.

thx a lot for any little hint !
    www.bernhardrieder.com
    rieder.bernhard@gmail.com

How long does it take to save your scene? This is exactly what V-Ray does at that time.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

about 1sec... to save the scene.. but I think I just figured it out.. jus tin case if someone else is having this issue:

I was checking the vray log and saw that there was a connection timeout to some of the servers.. I assume vray is pinging to the server, can't reach it, tries again again till it fails and moves on.
      For some reason the spawner didn't respond.. so I restarted the spawner and it's back and it works like a charm.

conclusion:
      in case u r running into the same issue, check your spawner and make sure they are all running !

@vlado:
      hey man,. thank you so much for all the years having this great support - u truly rock - like always -
      merry christmas and vray forever !!!!!
      www.bernhardrieder.com
      rieder.bernhard@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by bernhard View Post
        I was checking the vray log and saw that there was a connection timeout to some of the servers.. I assume vray is pinging to the server, can't reach it, tries again again till it fails and moves on.
        For some reason the spawner didn't respond..
        Ah, yes - there is that too...

Best regards,
        Vlado
        I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Working...
        X