multimatte exposure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multimatte exposure

imsurprised, when saving multimattes using "split render channels" they areaffected by the exposure setting in the vfb.. ive got a pile of rediculously overexposed multimattes with horrible edges here.. trying to correct them in ae but its difficult.

That's a bit of a general questions - which channels should be affected by the color corrections? Only the RGB?

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

hmm.. well... maybe just not the mask type ones, and z depth etc.. all the ones for rebuilding the image should of course, but youd never want cc on a multimatte?

Comment

Thank you for the feedback.
        We are working on the issue.
        Best regards,
        Zdravko Keremidchiev
        Technical Support Representative

Comment

Wow!

I did not bother posting this because i thought it was a long standing issue in the wishlist forum.

It makes absolutely no sense to expose and color correct mattes right? I believe the same should go for alpha, reflection and refraction filters, and probably a whole bunch of other stuff.

But please please please, don't remove this feature on specular, reflection, refraction etc.
          Dusan Bosnjak
          http://www.dusanbosnjak.com/

Comment

We'll consider your suggestions and we'll make the necessary changes.
            Thank you for your feedback.
            Best regards,
            Zdravko Keremidchiev
            Technical Support Representative

Comment

Working...
            X