bug in VrayToon effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bug in VrayToon effect

Can anyone confirm this?? If you set up a VrayToon effect in the Environment dialog, and try some of the following-

1) add an object into the Exclude box. Then add that same object a second time. You may be wondering why you'd do this. Here's what just happened to me. I'm using the DiMaster script from Bobo which creates lots of Dimension objects that all have the prefix "Dim...". I have perhaps over 100 of these objects. I added them all to the Exclude box. Then I created a bunch more dimension objects which I needed to also exclude from VrayToon. When I click the Exclude button and press H to bring up the object selection box, I'm presented with ALL the objects in the scene. I can't easily select just the new dimension objects so I just select everything that starts with "Dim". When I add those objects 3dsMax corrupts the file and crashes.

2) Click "Remove" from the Exclude box when the box is empty. I did this accidentally when removing a whole bunch of objects from the list. I was clicking over and over and kept clicking after the last object was removed. Max crashed. I wouldn't have to do this if I could select multiple objects (or if the tool had a "select all" option).

Is this a bug or is it just me??
    John Pruden
    Digital-X

www.digitalxmodels.com
    3D Model Marketplace

Is this happening with Vray 2.4 ? I'm trying to reproduce it , but everything is OK.

Can you attach a simple scene ?
    If it was that easy, it would have already been done

Peter Matanov
    Chaos

Comment

Working...
    X