Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photometric light issue

Hello,

I was curious if anyone has ever experience this before. I'm working on an interior scene and I'm using Photometric lights with ies files. I will be working in the scene and doing test renders and everything if fine and all of a sudden, I will do a test render and lights do not render. They are on but vray will not render them. All the vray lights are working fine but not the Photometric lights. Now.....I'm still using an older version of Vray 1.50.SP5. I found the only work around is to merge the file into a fresh version of Max and re-setup the render settings. Any ideas?

Thanks

Scott.

Would it be possible to send us one working and one and one corrupted one for investigation.
    Could you also please update Vray to 1.5SP6 and run the same test - we do not support versions under 1.5 SP6.
    Svetlozar Draganov | Senior Manager 3D Support | contact us
    Chaos & Enscape & Cylindo are now one!

Comment

I will try to get the corrupted file to you as soon as I can. I'm in the middle of a couple of deadlines. In the mean time, I swapped out the photometric lights with Vray IES lights and that seemed to fix the issue. As for upgrading, I recently purchase an upgrade to the latest and greatest version of vray but I have not installed it. I will wait to finish up my current projects before switching over. I never like to upgrade software in the middle of something.

Thanks

Scott.

Comment

Working...
      X