State Sets does not record or load properly when Vray rt is active

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State Sets does not record or load properly when Vray rt is active

Anyone have any issues with Vray RT running while you record state sets? From My experience Max (2014) does not appear to save or load some of the changes when Vray RT is running. My only work around it to shut RT down do all the recording of state sets and run RT after recording is done.

It might be possible; both V-Ray RT and the state sets are systems that try to track changes to the 3ds Max scene, it's only too possible that they interfere with one another. Hopefully, 3ds Max will offer a more robust way for this in the future.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Just found out another max updated looks to fix the problem. Apparently recording it the first time worked with in max, but re-recording changes didn't work. After updating with the latest service pack it seamed to resolve the issue. thanks for the post back. I do find Vray RT essential in Quickly reviewing the accuracy of the each state set. Is there a limit of simultaneous changes that Vray RT can handle without crashing? Maybe it is a good idea to pause before switching states?

thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by Sicolet View Post
        Is there a limit of simultaneous changes that Vray RT can handle without crashing? Maybe it is a good idea to pause before switching states?
        I don't know for such limitations but it would be a good idea to pause it while you are saving a new set.
        Have you got crashes very often or they happens occasionally ?
        Svetlozar Draganov | Senior Manager 3D Support | contact us
        Chaos & Enscape & Cylindo are now one!

Comment

Working...
        X