DR can't see bitmaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DR can't see bitmaps

I'm trying distributed rendering for the first time in a long while, and the texture maps on the materials aren't showing up in my other computer's buckets. It works just fine as a network render, so I don't think it's a path issue. Any ideas?

Thanks.
    - Geoff

No idea if this is related, but my other computer also can't see my dongle through the network. Not that it really needs to, but I think it should, and I can't figure out how to make it happen.
    - Geoff

Comment

Originally posted by YoyoBoy View Post
      I'm trying distributed rendering for the first time in a long while, and the texture maps on the materials aren't showing up in my other computer's buckets. It works just fine as a network render, so I don't think it's a path issue. Any ideas?
      Is the V-Ray spawner running as a Windows service or you are running it manually? If it's running as a service, you will need to adjust the service log on user, as described here:
      http://docs.chaosgroup.com/display/V...enderingAssets

Best regards,
      Vlado
      I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Originally posted by YoyoBoy View Post
        No idea if this is related, but my other computer also can't see my dongle through the network. Not that it really needs to, but I think it should, and I can't figure out how to make it happen.
        No, it's not related. The other machine only needs to see the V-Ray license server.

Best regards,
        Vlado
        I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

That did the trick. Thanks!
          - Geoff

Comment

Working...
          X