2 Problem : 1 White Balance & 2 regino render

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Problem : 1 White Balance & 2 regino render

1 I noticed that changing the white balance in VrayPhysicalCamera , the camera moves slightly

2 I noticed that when I use the region render in the VFB , the camera moves slightly

Sorry for my poor language
    Thanks
    Radiosity

(1 ITA: ho notato che cambiando il bilanciamento del bianco nella VrayPhysicalCamera la camera si muove leggermente )
    (2 ITA: ho notato che quando io utilizzo il region render del VFB la camera si muove leggermente )
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	879722Click image for larger version

Name:	2.JPG
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	879723
    Radiosity
    Last edited by radiosity1980; 21-05-2014, 11:41 AM. Reason: revolved

Hello and thank you very much for your feedback.
    Could you please inform you what is the exact Vray version that you are using?
    We did a few quick tests in our environment but we couldn't reproduce the issue.
    Svetlozar Draganov | Senior Manager 3D Support | contact us
    Chaos & Enscape & Cylindo are now one!

Comment

Might be one of those cases where your camera has become corrupted. It seems to happen from time-to-time. If you re-create a fresh camera does it still happen? That way you'll find out.
      Alex York
      Founder of Atelier York - Bespoke Architectural Visualisation
      www.atelieryork.co.uk

Comment

I use Vray 3.00.03
        yes, you are right, deleting and recreating the vraycamera the problem is fixed, unfortunately it happened to me several times.
        The next time if I have this problem I will send you the 'file
        sorry for my poor language
        thanks for help
        Radiosity

Comment

Hi, I install vray 3.00.04, but the problem is back in another file . I have sent the file to support@chaosgroup.com from email radiosity980@gmail.com
          radiosity

Comment

Originally posted by radiosity1980 View Post
            Hi, I install vray 3.00.04, but the problem is back in another file . I have sent the file to support@chaosgroup.com from email radiosity980@gmail.com
            radiosity
            Thank you very much.
            We will check the file and reply to you as soon as we have any solution.
            Tashko Zashev | chaos.com
            Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

today I use the region render in the VFB , the camera moves slightly!!!!!!!!it's รจ big problem!!!!!
              does not happen to you?
              I use Vray 3.00.05
              radiosity
              Click image for larger version

Name:	errore.jpg
Size:	132.9 KB
ID:	851877

Comment

We've tested your scene on a several different machines with different version of Vray but we couldn't reproduce the issue.
                Would it be possible to uninstall Vray remove all leftover files (files which name starts with "vray") from 3DSMax root and plugins folder, restart the machine and then re-install the latest official Vray version.
                Next run the same test and let us know if the issue still persists.

Comment

I resolved!!!!!!, since you do not have this problem I have formatted the pc, I InstallTo 3dmax + vray 3.00:05 .. and the problem did not appear.
                  The problem is due to the preset plug-in
                  I apologize for making you waste your time, but I was desperate
                  I hope you can forgive me !!!
                  radiosity

Comment

Thank you very much for your feedback.
                    We are in contact with SR-developer in order to find out whether the issue is Vray or SolidRocks related.

Comment

now it's ok...support told me :About you first issue, would it be possible to make a clean uninstall of all V-Ray version that you have. You can follow the guide here: http://docs.chaosgroup.com/display/V...ninstall+V-Ray (make sure that all V-Ray related files are deleted)
                      then make a fresh new installation of the latest V-Ray version and check whether the issue still persist.

many thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
                      X